linux mac windows
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched 14 years ago.
CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.
"Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999," said Doug Lombardi at Valve. "For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."
|OS: ||Windows XP, Vista, or 7 |
|Processor: ||2core (any Core 2 Duo or better) |
|Memory: ||2 GB |
|Graphics: ||NVIDIA GeForce 7600, Intel HD Graphics 2000 and better |
After purchase, you will instantly receive a license activation key for Steam.
How to activate the key:
- 1. Download the Steam client from the official site and install.
- 2. After installation, enter the username and password of your account, or create a new one, and log in to your account.
- 3. In the "Games" menu, select "Activate via Steam". In the appearing window, click "Next" and agree with the "Steam Subscriber Agreement".
- 4. Activate the recieved key after the purchase.
- 5. After activation, install the game and play for fun!
By paying for the service from the «All-In» category, you get an INCREASED chance to get the result in form of game «CS:GO Prime Status Upgrade», but we do not guarantee that You will recieve it.
If you are not lucky, as a consolation prize you'll 100% recieve the result in form of random game with the price from 200 up to 1999 rub.